By joining the Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC, You are agreeing to the following waiver.
1. Voluntary Assumption of Risk. Nobody on this ride has any leverage or authority over me; I may ride or not ride with this group as I choose. I agree that I completely understand the final and binding nature of this release and waiver. If I have any confusion about the meaning of this document, I will not participate in the ride and will consult an attorney before participating in any future rides or signing this document.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby assume all risks of participating in any way in this motorcycle ride and fully release and hold harmless all other ride participants, ride leaders, and the Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC and its leaders and/or organizers from any liability for damage, injury or loss I may suffer as a result of participating in this or any future rides I choose to participate in.
3. Release, Waiver, and Covenant not to sue. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in this event, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC the Organizer of Twin Cities Adventure Riding LLC, their Co-Organizer's, their Event Organizer's, their Assistant Organizer, or members who lead or participate in events (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
4. Hold Harmless. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys' fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
5. Binding Document. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Minnesota and the federal or state courts of Minnesota. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Applicable to all rides and activities. It is my intent that this release shall apply to all activities of Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC on which I choose to participate, whether through Meetup.com, www.tcadvriders.org, www.facebook.com/Twin.Cities.Adventure.Riders/ or otherwise whether now or in the future. Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC include anytime members meet to do anything, including riding their motorcycles anywhere in any condition or situation. Events posted on our site that are designated as "Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC EVENTS" ARE NOT included as activities of Twin Cities Adventure Riders LLC.
For more info on the group see us at: